So you just went live on facebook to show your new book, product, t-shirt, etc and you, along with everyone else, noticed that all of your text was backwards. You fumble through the “oh shoot, sorry guys” and then didn’t know how to fix it. Well, here is exactly how to flip Facebook Live videos so that your text is no longer backwards! Below, I walk through this feature on my iPhone using the iOS version of facebook to show you step-by-step how easy it is to fix this issue.
Watch How to Flip Facebook Live Video
Check out the short video I created below to reveal exactly how to horizontally flip Facebook Live videos to fix backward text on iPhones and iPads.
Tutorial – How to Fix Backward Text in Facebook Live Videos
Here is the easy way to turn Facebook Live videos horizontally so that people can read the words in your videos. Before you tap that pretty blue “Go Live” button, make sure you flip your video first. This will keep you from awkwardly pausing and tapping buttons during your live vid.
- Magic Wand Icon – The very first thing you need to do is tap the magic wand icon on the top-left of your screen.
- Tools Icon – Next, click on the “tools icon” located on the right edge of the screen.
- Horizontal Flip – Now just click “Horizontal Flip” and you’ll immediately see the screen switch and show all of your words and text the way that it should look! Yay! No more backward text, no more apologizing, and no more awkward moments in your facebook videos (well, hopefully not..heh)!
- Close Tools – Now just click the X in the top-left of your screen to close the tools.
- Go Live! – NOW you can click that shiny blue Go Live button and start your video with a perfectly flipped Facebook Live video. You did it!
There are so many backwards Facebook Live videos still taking place every single day! Please share this fix on facebook and with your friends & followers to help people learn how to easily fix backwards text and flip their live Facebook videos!
If you love video tips like this, be sure to LIKE my facebook page and SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube channel because I have some great tips coming and you’re not going to want to miss out!
Let me know what you think in the comments below…hope this helped you!